All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hume-Frazer family was cursed. For four generations the head of the family had met a violent end. When the fifth Baronet is found murdered on the family estate, Reginald Brett, barrister-detective, is called in to clear the name of the murdered man's cousin, David Hume. A witness claims to have seen him commit the murder at the same time ather witness saw him asleep in the library. Does David Hume have a double? Or was the murderer the Italian husband of the dead man's sister? Did the mysterious Mr. Okaski have a role to play? Follow Brett as he unravels a mystery that spans five generations and reaches from Japan to Britain in... The Stowmarket Mystery! This classic book was handcrafted by Resurrected Press. Resurrected Press is dedicated to bringing high quality classic books back to the readers who enjoy them. These are t scanned versions of the originals, but, rather, quality checked and edited books meant to be enjoyed!
- Author BiographyLouis Tracy (1863-1928) was a British journalist and author. He wrote numerous books both under his own name and using the pseudonyms Gordon Holmes and Robert Fraser. He shared these pseudonyms and collaborated with P.M. Shiel on a number of works. Among his books are The Wings of Morning (1903), The Stowmarket Mystery (1904), and Number Seventeen (1916).
- Author(s)Louis Tracy
- PublisherResurrected Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResurrected Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.