All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.39Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe case history of an institutionalized schizophrenic is discovered in the attic of a recently deceased psychiatrist. The mysterious old file was restored and completed by its new keeper who shares its magic with the world.
- Author BiographyG. A. Barker lives in the Pacific Northwest; he is a martial arts enthusiast and participated in Canada's first sanctioned shootboxing fighting championships. He is dedicated to physical fitness, and is developing a system of exercises to aid him in his quest to someday be able to control the symptoms of primary generalized epilepsy. He had been writing a thesis on the treatment of seizure disorders, and was thrilled to have been handed the torch to continue work on the Case File of Rabin Jynuri. Although the case outline was complete, it had not been constructed into a readable format. Tapes had to be transcribed and placed within the complexities of an undeveloped text. With the best he could offer, he took up where others had unfortunately left off. He took some liberties in formatting the material, as in lending his name to the prodigal son of Jaru Baaka, but stays true to the contents of the file.
- Author(s)G.A. Barker
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication04/02/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.