Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo avoid disappointment please te this vel was previously titled THE GALLOWS BIRD. Scandinavian crime sensation and No. 1 international bestseller, Camilla Lackberg's fourth psychological thriller - for fans of Stieg Larsson and Jo Nesbo A local woman is killed in a tragic car crash. It's a strange accident - the victim's blood contains high alcohol levels, but she rarely drank a drop. The case marks the end of a quiet winter for Detective Patrik Hedstrom. Meanwhile, a reality TV show begins shooting in the town, and as cameras shadow the stars' every move, tempers start to flare. When a drunken party ends with an unpopular contestant's murder, all eyes turn to the cast and crew - could there be a murderer among them? The ratings spike as the country tunes in to a real life murder mystery. Under the unforgiving media spotlight, Patrik tackles his toughest investigation yet...
- Author BiographyCamilla Lackberg is a worldwide bestseller renowned for her brilliant contemporary psychological thrillers. Her novels have sold to 55 countries with translations into 38 languages. She has sold over 10 million copies to date and was Europe's ninth bestselling author last year.
- Author(s)Camilla Lackberg
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePatrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight300 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.