All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do so many individual investors throw together slapdash portfolios of risky and under-researched ETFs that are utterly out of alignment with their preferred investing style? The only reasonuntil wis that there were reliable, step-by-step instructions for designing an ideal investment mix of ETFs.
- Author BiographyScott Frush is a Chartered Financial Analyst and Certified Financial Planner. He is president of Frush Financial Group and is the editor of the Journal of Asset Allocation.
- Author(s)Scott Frush
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight555 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.