All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* A comprehensively updated revision of a book regarded by many as one the leading and authoritative titles for practitioners, academics and students in the domain of information systems and techlogy (IS/IT) strategy. * Presents a structured framework with tools, techniques and ways of thinking which provide a practical approach to building a digital strategy, expressed primarily in the language of business and management. * Brings together the implications of the significant advances in IT and the most useful current thinking, research, and experiences concerning the business impact and strategic opportunities created by IS/IT. *Peppard and Ward discuss the key questions that managers have to grapple with of where, when and how to invest in IS/IT, which is why a IS/IT (or digital) strategy is required.
- Author BiographyJoe Peppard is a Professor at the European School of Management and Technology, Berlin, Germany and an adjunct professor at the University of South Australia. The focus of his research, teaching and consulting is in the areas of leadership, strategy, innovation, organization design and business value realization in the context of digital technologies. Findings from his research have been widely published in aca-demic and general business and management journals, including the prestigious Harvard Business Review, and he regularly presents his work at international confer-ences. Professor Peppard is also a Director of IT Alliance Group, an outsourcing and managed service provider, and a member of Ireland s eHealth Committee. John Ward is Emeritus Professor at Cranfield University, School of Management. He was previously Professor of Strategic Information Systems and was Director of Cranfield s IS Research Centre from 1993 2004. He has published many papers in leading academic and business journals and is also co-author of Benefits Management: How to Increase the Business Value of your IT Projects, published by John Wiley. Prior to joining Cranfield he worked in industry for 15 years and he has acted as a consultant to a range of major international corporations and public sector organisations. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and served two terms as President of the UK Academy for Information Systems.
- Author(s)Joe Peppard,John L. Ward
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight846 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.