The Strategy Gap: Leveraging Technology to Execute Winning Strategies by Brian Hartlen, Dave King, Dennis Ganster, Michael Coveney (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith shortened business cycles, increased competition, and rapidly changing techlogies, companies need to be more nimble than ever. They must narrow the gap between strategy formulation and operation execution to guarantee success. The Strategy Gap will provide a framework that senior financial managers can use to ensure that their strategies are implemented successfully and that their corporations remain competitive. Filled with informative case studies and best practices for optimum financial processes, this valuable resource will help managers leverage information techlogy to successfully implement corporate strategies. This book also shows managers how to eliminate surprises in poorly managed or unforeseen activities, while applying new approaches to financial management for faster and more accurate business modeling. Expert advice from those who have used these strategies clearly explains how to integrate planning, budgeting, consolidation, and reporting into one cohesive management system. Michael Coveney is senior director of strategy management and spearheads Comshare's successful best practices consultancy, helping enterprises improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their corporate performance management processes. Brian Hartlen is Senior Vice President of Marketing for Comshare, Incorporated, a leading provider of software that helps companies implement and execute strategy. Dave King, PhD, is Comshare's Senior Vice President of Product Development and Chief Techlogy Officer. Dennis Ganster is Chairman, President and CEO of Comshare, Inc.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL COVENEY is Senior Director of Strategy Management for Comshare, Incorporated, a leading provider of software to help companies implement and execute strategy. DENNIS GANSTER is Chairman, President, and CEO of Comshare. BRIAN HARTLEN is Senior Vice President of Marketing for Comshare. DAVE KING, PhD, is Senior Vice President of Product Development as well as Chief Technology Officer for Comshare.
- Author(s)Brian Hartlen,Dave King,Dennis Ganster,Michael Coveney
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.