All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ultimate owner's manual for the world's most popular guitar! This is a step-by-step, heavily illustrated guide to everything about the legendary Fender electric guitar, the Stratocaster! It shows owners and dreamers the basics of selecting and buying Strats; maintenance and repairs such as tuning, setting intonation, tremolo alignment, fret repairs, and bridge and nut adjustments; electrical troubleshooting; spur-of-the-moment stage-side fixes; and some basic performance enhancements such as adding hot rod Fender and aftermarket pickups, locking-tremolo nuts, and more. Let world-rewned guitar expert Terry Burrows be your guide to this awesome instrument. Gorgeous shots of Fender guitars and guitar parts and images of well-kwn musicians playing Stratocasters make this a book fan will want to miss.
- Author BiographyTERRY BURROWS is one of the world's best-known authors on playing, maintaining, and buying guitars. His work has been translated into at least a dozen languages and published in more than sixteen different countries. He also has a parallel career as an experimental musician, performing throughout Europe, frequently using home-built instruments, and has more than fifty professional releases.
- Author(s)Terry Burrows
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- zanegilbert7831 May, 2016by
Great for any Startocaster enthusiast or some one wanting to modify/repair a Strat.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.