CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionLife is a mountain stream, born in sw-melt, molded by rocky crags, exuberant in narrow ravines, reflective in meadow ponds, flowing through calm lakes, steady rivers, and twisting deltas into the bay at its journey's end. These poems are chosen to reflect the progressive passage of life. These images and observations inform and broaden life's experiences.
- Author BiographyGilbert A. Franke and his wife, Beth, live in Bellville, Texas. They enjoy traveling, camping, hiking, sailing, and reading. Gil grew up in Uvalde, Texas, graduated from Texas Lutheran University and Concordia Seminary. He served three Texas congregations in thirty-seven years, before retiring from parish ministry in 2009 to spend time writing poetry and devotional material. A member of The Society of American Poets, Gil has had many poems published in its quarterly journal, The Poet's Pen.
- Author(s)Gilbert A Franke
- PublisherRed Flannel Quilt Publishing
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Flannel Quilt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.