All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA visually stunning photographic celebration of the power and beauty of the female form in yoga poses A photographer s first yoga session became the inspiration for this photo essay on the nude female form in yoga asanas. Each photograph is a beautifully composed work of art as well as a testimony to the athletic prowess and flexibility of the practitioners. The women depicted in this book will inspire and intrigue the viewer, blending eroticism, athleticism, and spirituality into a stunning tribute to the female athlete s body and spirit.
- Author BiographyJonathon Harrington is the owner and photographer of Icon Imaging. He lives in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Author(s)Jonathon Harrington
- PublisherCouncil Oak Books
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCouncil Oak Books
- Weight1451 g
- Width312 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.