All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reflects the progress made in the forty years since the appearance of Abraham Robinson's revolutionary book Nonstandard Analysis in the foundations of mathematics and logic, number theory, statistics and probability, in ordinary, partial and stochastic differential equations and in education. The contributions are clear and essentially self-contained.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication27/12/2006
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationAustria
- ImprintSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight879 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byImme van den Berg,Vitor Neves
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.