All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a step-by-step guide to spiritual and physical well-being, shown in more than 300 stunning photographs. It includes self massage, baby massage, massage for sports and sensual massage. It features wonderful fragrances to revitalize or relax the body and to uplift the spirits. It shows how to alleviate common ailments. It shows how to improve poor posture using the Alexander technique to enhance health and well-being. Using the potent powers of essential oils in massage, baths and other treatments, this book illustrates how the scented essences of natural plant oils can be used to treat common ailments, lift the spirits, aid relaxation and promote physical and emotional well-being. A section on yoga introduces the disciplines of the Alexander technique, t'ai chi and stretches. This section illustrates accessible exercises for better posture, co-ordination and greater flexibility. While instruction on massage tones the body, stimulates the circulation and releases tension and discomfort. Discover the relaxing and restorative power of touch with easy-to-follow photographs to teach you massage techniques.
- Author BiographyCarole McGilvery runs a successful marketing and public relations company, specialising in the promotion of natural therapies and charities. Jimi Reed has contributed to many of the leading women's magazines, specialising in health and beauty issues. John Hudson has specialised in the study of personality development. Mark Evans is a Bachelor of Philosophy in Complementary Health Studies and has a Licentiate in Aromatherapy from the London School of Aromatherapy. Michele MacDonnell was educated at the Sorbonne University in Paris and became the Managing Director of a small independent publishing house specialising in books associated with alternative medicine. Paul Tucker has been teaching general and specialist Tai Chi classes since 1987. He is also a qualified Shiatsu practitioner and masseur.
- Author(s)Carole McGilvery,Jimi Reed,John Hudson,Mark Evans,Michele MacDonnell,Paul Tucker
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication19/07/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 300 colour photographs
- Weight1270 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.