Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have been raised in a dysfunctional environment, you need this book. The Stripper's Son is Mike's testimony. He did t grow up in a Christian environment. His family life was dysfunctional with a mother marrying and divorcing five times before he was seven. After that, there was a long line of live-ins. With his mother's approval, he was drunk for the first time at six; had his first cigarette at seven and started smoking regularly at thirteen. His teenage friends envied him because he was allowed to hang pictures of naked women all over his bedroom walls. His mother taught him how to be a womanizer, tell vulgar jokes and manipulate people for his own gain. Life is difficult even for children that are brought up in good homes; it is devastating when you are taught how to be a decadent degenerate.The Stripper's Son is a magnificent story about the metamorphosis that takes place as Mike realizes that everything he was taught was t only wrong, but vile. It details spiritual struggles and battles that transpired as a result of learning wrong principles in early childhood. It is t a story about how great Mike is and the wonderful things he has done. It is about how great God is and what He is doing. When you finish reading this book, you will t be left feeling wow, what a great Christian, but rather wow, what a Great Savior as God transforms worldly trash into heavenly treasure.
- Author(s)Michael Anthony Rickman
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight277 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.