All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of a young man who sets out on a journey to pick up a new wagon for his family's farm but comes back with a whole lot more than he bargained for. Co-written by a first-time author and the author of the Amazon inspirational bestseller, Jesus on a Park Bench, this tale of Rueben's adventures is sure to warm a lot of hearts.
- Author BiographyIn 1998, Pete Campbell wrote a column for Sun Golf Magazine. Back then, he was coach for the women's golf team at Mesa Community College, reporting on their tournament season. He is most proud to be chosen as the Marlowe E. Sherwood Volunteer Service Award winner of 2007. His efforts (3,000 hours at Banner Hospice in one year) were also rewarded by President Obama with both Annual and Lifetime Service awards. Once told that college was out for him; he now has four degrees, including a Masters in Education from Arizona State University. He has also retired four times: in 1976 from the US Air Force; in 1998 from Osco Drugs; in 2004 from AZ State Teachers Association after teaching special ed for 19 years; and also in 2004 from Mesa Community College where he simultaneously taught creative writing classes and worked in the athletic department for five years. This busy 78-year-old is a 4th degree Knight of Columbus and active in both Mesa East and Thunderbird Lions clubs. He gives many hours to his local church, All Saints Catholic Parish. The Studebaker Wagon is his first published book. Shari Broyer has been writing since she was first able to wield a pencil. Her earliest awards: 1st place trophy for Creative Writing and First Runner-Up in Poetry at 8th grade graduation. Formerly she was: -Editor in Chief of Kent State University's Ashtabula branch literary magazine, Kaleidoscope -Facilitator, Writers' Forum, Barnes & Noble, High Point, NC -Host of Writer's Digest World's Largest Writing Workshop -Published in several literary anthologies (her poem One-Eyed Jack and Squirrel photo were featured in Wild Edges-Manzanita, Poetry and Prose of the Mother Lode and Sierra, August, 2010) -Top 100 winner, Writer's Digest 2000 competition-Inspirational category -Winner of author Terri Weeding's Little Ole Humor Contest She's been indie publishing her works for the past three years and writes whatever her nine-plus muses dictate. Spiritual, not of any one faith, she believes in and attempts to live according to the teachings of Jesus. Currently, Shari resides in Mesa, AZ, and facilitates Writers, Ink. of Greater Phoenix at Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe, AZ. She is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers' local Christian Writers of the West chapter, member of Mesa East Lions and is a manuscript editor/publisher for hire. She welcomes your feedback at email@example.com Visit her website http: //sharibroyerbooks.weebly.com.
- Author(s)Pete Campbell,Shari Broyer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.