All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrating that there is a spot for everyone, this completely revised recruitment manual is a go-to guide for all high school students that dream of participating in college athletics. It addresses t only how to get recruited by top colleges and universities but also how to excel academically in both high school and college to ensure a successful career as a student-athlete. Offering insider information, this guidebook for getting scholarship money also provides tips for understanding the complicated NCAA recruiting rules, information on what colleges really want from athletes in their programs, and techniques for developing individual skills to transition successfully from high school to college athletics. Candid and insightful input from college athletics experts, college and high school counselors, and athletic trainers helps athletes achieve success in many areas of their life-including training, nutrition, and time management-catapulting these students beyond their peers both on and off the field.
- Author BiographyStewart Brown is a former men's and women's collegiate soccer coach, athletic trainer, and physical education professor. He won Coach of the Year for both his men's and women's programs. He lives in Dallas, Texas.
- Author(s)Stewart Brown
- PublisherSuperCollege LLC,US
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- SubjectSports Studies & PE: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLos Altos, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSuperCollege LLC,US
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.