All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how to serve up tasty, healthy, easy-to-make and low-cost dishes, with 200 delicious recipes shown in 800 step-by-step photographs. This is the ultimate low-cost cookbook for every student who needs to rustle up fantastic food that is cheap, delicious and hassle-free. It features 200 inspiring recipes for low-cost yet mouth-watering soups, starters, main courses and desserts - here's how to feast for hardly anything on meal of a hearty Tuscan soup, baked peppers with egg and lentils or Irish stew, all finished off with a magic chocolate mud pudding. It includes expert tips for saving money in the kitchen without compromising on quality, quantity or taste. This book offers all you need to kw to create great-value meals that are good for you too. Every recipe is shown step-by-step in over 800 beautiful colour photographs, making the book easy to follow for even first-time cooks. It includes complete nutritional information for every recipe to help you plan for healthy cooking and special diets. Here's how to create amazingly low-cost meals that are tasty, varied and nutritious. Using great-value ingredients, a delicious two-course meal can cost you less than a take-away burger. A useful introduction first gives practical advice on getting the most out of your shopping and how to get the best value, flavour and quality for your money. Simple recipes for such basics as custard, pastry and chicken stock reduce the need for pricey ready-made products, as well as being healthier and tastier. Over 200 tested recipes then show step by step how these principles can be put into practice to produce fabulous meals for everyone.
- Author BiographyLucy Doncaster, who compiled this collection of recipes, is an experienced cook and author, and has cooked for herself and her friends throughout her student years. A keen cook she still enjoys rustling up cheap and cheerful food for her friends and family.
- Author(s)Lucy Doncaster
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 800 colour photographs
- Weight662 g
- Width174 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.