All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for students, The Student EQ Edge: Student Workbook is designed to be used alongside the main volume, The Student EQ Edge, and helps students move from understanding to action through use of case studies, self-assessment questions, reflection and discussion questions, and activities and assignments. This will help students begin to build their emotional intelligence skills in a concrete and tangible fashion.
- Author BiographyKORREL KANOY is professor emeritus of psychology at William Peace University and an educational consultant. HOWARD E. BOOK is an organizational consultant and psychiatrist. He is an associate professor in the department of psychiatry at the University of Toronto. STEVEN J. STEIN is a clinical psychologist and founder and CEO of Multi-Health Systems Inc. He is coauthor, with Howard Book, of The EQ Edge . The book is sponsored by Multi-Health Systems (MHS), which has been publishing psychological assessments for 30 years.
- Author(s)Howard E. Book,Korrel Kanoy,MHS,Steven J. Stein
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight576 g
- Width219 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.