Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe current number of students attending Britain's universities and institutes of higher education stands at a whopping one million. More students means more lazy, messy little buggers dirtying up your living space and, most alarmingly, using your crockery and stealing your Jaffa Cakes. While you're dreading the thought of mountains of coursework, the hardest lesson you will ever have to learn is how to survive the nasty habits of other students. Discover how to safeguard your precious jar of dried basil, deal with bathroom nasties and watch daytime television in pure, clean peace with this essential guide that should be top of every student's reading list. Salma Conway proves that it's possible to survive the student kitchen and come out on the other side with your health and sanity intact.
- Author BiographySalma Conway graduated from the University of York with a first in The History of Art. She is now a full time writer.
- Author(s)Salma Conway
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication08/08/2006
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date26/10/2009
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.