All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic for beginning aviators, this manual provides ground and flight information for student pilots working certification. This comprehensive reference describes flying fundamentals in a step-by-step, accessible procedures including the solo, cross-country, and night flights. An authoritative volume completely revised regulations, procedures, aeronautical charts, and termilogy, this resource also contains a completely serves as a guide for teaching ground and flight instruction as well as a checklist of student accomplishments through the private-pilot kwledge and practical tests.
- Author BiographyWilliam K. Kershner was a certified flight instructor, naval aviator, and corporate pilot. The recipient of many aviation awards, including the General Aviation Flight Instructor of the Year, he is the author of The Flight Manuals series.
- Author(s)William K. Kershner
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleThe Flight Manuals Series
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, B&W illustrations throughout, maps, charts throughout, ta
- Weight1071 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byWilliam C. Kershner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.