Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionTHE STUDENT SUCCESS HANDBOOK provides 125 ready-to-use activities to help students in grades 9 - 11 to be more successful in school. The book also contains related handouts that can be photocopied, saving teachers hours of preparation time. Chapter titles include: Establishing Trust, Be Your Success Attitude, Organize For Success, Conflict Resolution (including anger management), Improving Your Study Skills, and Setting and Achieving Your Goals. In addition, the book contains the black-line masters for a 68 page student workbook to accompany the activities in the book. Brian Harris, the author of this book, is a former award-winning teacher who has taught in all grades in both elementary, middle and high schools. He has also been a guidance department leader in several schools. Brian has written more than 20 books in the area of student success and career/educational planning which have sold more than 500,000 copies. In addition to writing books, Brian is a ted conference speaker and teaches part-time in the Faculty of Education at Queen's University.
- Author BiographyBrian is a former award-winning teacher who has taught at all grade levels in elementary, middle, and high schools. He has worked as a Principal and also as the leader of guidance departments at various schools. Brian has taught part-time at the Faculties of Education for three prominent universities. Brian has written more than twenty books in the area of student success and career/educational planning. His books have sold more than 500,000 copies. Brian is also a noted conference speaker.
- Author(s)Brian Harris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.