Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1957, the first part of the book discusses the general problems of approach, classification, typology and termilogy, and examines ancillary fields of study and the methods of teaching comparative government. Part Two is concerned with studies of particular areas, democratic control of foreign policy, political parties, contemporary revolutionary movements, parliamentary procedures, electoral systems and elections, and nationalized industries.
- Author(s)Gunnar Heckscher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2009
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Political Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.