All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionDirecting the way toward a spiritual strength that everyone possesses, this book explores how to achieve a higher level of consciousness using the power of the subconscious mind. The methods taught help resolve ordinary, and sometimes extraordinary, challenges. Presented are simple, practical, and proven exercises that turn minds into powerful tools. Discussions of positive thought, the power of suggestion, hypsis as an enhancer of suggestion, the buried treasures of mental images, the art of being perfect, defeating fear, and overcoming illness are also included.
- Author BiographyErhard F Freitag founded the Institute for Hypnosis Research in Munich, Germany. Dr Joseph Murphy, was the author of more than 30 books and the minister-director of the Church of Divine Science in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Erhard F. Freitag
- PublisherPersonhood Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationTorrance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPersonhood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byHans Sechelman
- Foreword byDr. Joseph Murphy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.