All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionBy the time we enter the 8th grade, around, about, the age of almost 14, we pretty much kw what we want. Some people may disagree, but Charlie McRoy KNOWS, beyond a shadow of a doubt what he wants more-than-anything-else-in-the-whole-wide-world: a Genuine Red & White Sandblaster! Determined to be the first, one and only, kid in town to actually possess the magical, motorized, instantaneous, transformable skate-board machine, he is willing to do just about anything required of him to make sure he gets the object of his true desire. He has spent countless hours daydreaming of the time when he'll be able to, with just a quick flip from his wrist; open the totally amazing wallet-like contraption. Charlie can see himself transported from land to sea, and, finally delivering him high up into the air, soaring at unbelievable heights. The fantasized idea of owning the Genuine Red & White Sandblaster thrills him to pieces. He's t the least bit interested in who, other than himself, would want to own the board of ultimate pleasure. All he cares about is securing HIS desire. Nothing else consumes his heart, mind and soul beyond the reality of being able to place his feet on the incredible wild ride. His mind is set. No matter what it involves, he will t be deterred. What will he have to do to get the awesome magical board since his parents aren't rich eugh to afford it and he's t old eugh to work at a paying job to earn it? Unsurprisingly, that's where this miraculous, hair-raising journey begins: with Charlie's unrelentless pursuit, unmitigated willpower and unfailing focused intent to secure his dream. Does he get it? Can he get it? What will he have to exchange for it? Charlie will soon discover, when something means that much, an unimaginable force must be called upon and reckoned with; demanding absolute submission of his unchallenged character and undaunted will. Sometimes...The Subject of Desire ignites much more than we ever bargain for.
- Author BiographyProud Native Born, Bred and Resident of North Carolina; married more than 40 spectacular years, 6 children, 11 grandchildren. Passionate about love, living, laugher, liberty, learning, listening, loosening up, lounging, lunch, liveliness, literacy, lipstick, letting my hair down, leaping, leaning, libido, lifting, linking, looking, lodging, luxury, lemons, and lyrics. BS in Communication, MA in Art Education, Doctoral Candidate PhD in Educational Psychology. Executive Mode of Cosmic Therapy Esoteric Psycho-Therapist, Author, Poet, Entertainer, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Esoteric Psychology Educator, Singer/Songwriter, Perfumer, Dream Interpreter, Musician, Composer, Playwright, Professional Astrologer, Tarot Consultant, Numerologist, and Self-taught Chef. An avid student of life and lover of humanity.
- Author(s)Paula Andrea Pyle Ma
- Date of Publication09/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.