Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionComplete digitally restored reprint (facsimile) of the original edition of 1911 (second edition) with excellent resolution and outstanding readability. With a foreword by Carrie Chapman Catt.
- Author BiographyJohn Stuart Mill (born May 20, 1806, died May 8, 1873). He was a British philosopher, political economist and civil servant. He was an influential contributor to social theory, political theory and political economy. He has been called the most influential English-speaking philosopher of the nineteenth century. Mill's conception of liberty justified the freedom of the individual in opposition to unlimited state control.
- Author(s)John Stuart Mill
- PublisherReprint Publishing
- Date of Publication20/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReprint Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.