All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionComprising more than four decades of research into an American Huguet family, this 50th Anniversary edition includes Cameron Allen's original articles on The Sublett (Soblet) Family of Manakintown, King William Parish, Virginia, published since 1963 by the Detroit Society for Genealogical Research, Cameron Allen's chapter on Huguet Migrations from the 1971 book Genealogical Research, Volume 2, as well as a Preface and two new articles by Cameron Allen published in The American Genealogist: The Soblets of the European Refuge and Ancestral Table of Susanne Brian, Wife of Abraham Soblet. With more than 1,000 foottes and an index of names, this book is the essential starting point for all researchers of Soblet/Sublett/Sublette family genealogy.
- Author BiographyCameron Harrison Allen, J.D., is a retired law librarian at Rutgers University School of Law in Newark, N.J., and has been a Fellow of the American Society of Genealogists since 1962. In addition to researching and publishing articles on the Soblets, Chastains, and other Huguenot families over four decades, he has been a contributing editor to The American Genealogist and a popular lecturer at genealogy conferences.
- Author(s)Cameron Harrison Allen Fasg
- Date of Publication12/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJames N Jackson
- Revised byDonald Jackson Sublette
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.