All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionJudith Blackstone's Subtle Self Work is a mind-body therapy integrating teachings from dance, Alexander Technique, psychotherapy, Eastern philosophy, and meditation. A student of both Hindu and Buddhist traditions, Blackstone describes in The Subtle Self her own physical and spiritual healing, as well as a method one can work with to establish a closer connection between the body and mind.
- Author BiographyJudith Blackstone has a private practice and gives ongoing classes in the Subtle Self Work in Woodstock, NY and New York City. She teaches workshops throughout the United States and Europe.
- Author(s)Judith Blackstone
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/07/1992
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.