All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of whether Chinese writers of the Creation Society, a Chinese literary coterie, successfully appropriated shishosetsu, a quintessentially Japanese form of autobiographical narrative, into a form to be exploited for their own ends, especially political ends.
- Author BiographyChristopher T. Keaveney is a Professor of Japanese and Asian Studies and co-chair of the Department of Modern Languages at Linfield College, USA.
- Author(s)C Keaveney
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication13/08/2004
- LanguageChinese & English
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleComparative Perspectives on Modern Asia
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight437 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.