All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Success Factor is your one hour guide to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals. This book examines the winning traits or habits of highly successful individuals as it relates to goal achievement and shares with the reader some simple strategies to help the reader achieve his/her goals. The author also helps the reader create an action plan, and also addresses time management and procrastination issues. No matter what you do for a living-business owner, business professional, tradesman, or student, the goal of this book is to help inspire and motivate the reader to take action and to help them achieve their goals and dreams.
- Author BiographyRenato Amarena graduated from Rutgers University with a BA in business administration with a concentration in marketing. He has more than 25 years of training experience working in the corporate world as well as experience teaching at two local business colleges where he taught business related courses as well as Oral Communications, Written Communications, and Skills for Academic Success. Renato has worked as a trainer in different industries including information technology, banking, and advertising, and has worked as a Training Manager for a major New York City based advertising agency. Renato now runs his own training and coaching business helping business owners, leaders, and working professionals sharpen their presentation and public speaking skills.
- Author(s)Renato Amarena
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.