All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe Success Pyramid is an action plan for life, specifically tailored to young adults who anticipate a future characterized by stability, personal achievement and self-actualization. It is also an affirmation for the young-at-heart, of any age, who understand the power of positive thinking and incisive action to create life-changing breakthroughs. In The Success Pyramid, you will find a comprehensive range of activities, listed in the form of a pyramid, that, if followed conscientiously, will guarantee holistic wellness. Success is best defined as the achievement of balance and compassion in your life, and the ability to realize the intended consequences of your deliberate actions. It is also indicative of a healthy mind, healthy body, healthy spirit, and healthy relationships. Successful people are able to understand their purpose clearly; to kw themselves perceptively; to achieve their goals ardently; and to give back willingly to others. Success, therefore, results from deliberate, thoughtful action. The Success Pyramid is focused on action, recognizing that you are what you repeatedly do, and you do what you repeatedly think. The consonance of thoughts, words, and actions will determine your level of success. This book will help you develop positive life habits, take control of your behavior, and pilot your life to the destination you cherish.
- Author BiographyDavid Phillips is a retired business executive who, over a period of more than 35 years, has amassed a wealth of knowledge about how things work in the corporate world. By marrying this vast business experience with an intrinsic can-do attitude, David developed the ability to work equally well with large teams as with individual personalities to achieve amazing results. David has used this professional background and experience to author The Success Pyramid, a synthesis of sound principles on how to successfully manage the changing fortunes of life. David is the product of a multi-cultural, education-focused environment, growing up in Trinidad & Tobago, where he received a comprehensive secondary education (Point Fortin College; Queen's Royal College) that shaped the trajectory of his life. After migrating to the US, David focused on achieving tertiary education, which he did by completing a Bachelor of Business Administration (Baruch College) and a Master of International Marketing (University of Maryland). He also received vast training in Project Management and Cultural Intelligence, and has conducted extensive business training and consulting both in Trinidad & Tobago and in the US.
- Author(s)Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist/Head and Neck Surgeon David E Phillips
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.