All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sugar Hit! is all about kick-ass, totally delicious and sometimes unexpected treats. These are the perks, the pick-me-ups, the cherries on top of your day. Approach baking with unabashed joy, and totally undisguised greed. Of course balance is important, but there has to be something on the other end of the scale. Why t make it a Like a Fat Kid Loves Milkshake, or a Salted Caramel Chocolate Crackle, or even a Filthy Cheat's Jam Donut? The Sugar Hit! cookbook offers something sweet for every occasion in life. From first thing in the morning, whether you're nursing a hangover, a broken heart or just having a long Sunday brunch, you will find solace in Sweet Potato Waffles or an epic Cinnamon Roll Cake, right through to feasting of the midnight variety (satisfy your cravings with Nutella Ice-cream in Brioche or a Giant Pancake Stack). This book explains simple techniques, talks about exciting flavours and educates readers on how to achieve maximum results for minimum effort. Throughout the book Hot Tips will be featured, offering shortcuts, kitchen hacks and ideas for variations on recipes. After reading this book, each and every person will be inspired to get into the kitchen and feel a renewed confidence in their ability to pull off a show-stopping treat. The Sugar Hit! is all about how to take your baking to the next level using big flavours, simple tricks and tips and a healthy dose of confidence and attitude!
- Author BiographySarah Coates is the writer, photographer, stylist and recipe developer behind the blog The Sugar Hit!. From her earliest years, Sarah has been completely obsessed with food, from her favourite picture book Spot Bakes a Cake to renting out DVDs of a young Jamie Oliver from the library covertly as a pre-teen. She grew up completely inspired by food writers such as Nigella Lawson, chefs such as Jamie Oliver and the towering force that is Martha Stewart. When she discovered the world of food blogs in 2010 (very late to the party) it was barely a month before the fledgling version of The Sugar Hit! was up and running. After many dodgy food photos, a lot of extremely suspect web design and plenty of delicious food, The Sugar Hit! is now a fantastic resource for, and community of, like-minded food lovers. Sarah's work has been featured in Food and Wine, The Kitchn, Food 52 and Design Sponge and her blog, The Sugar Hit!, was recently elected as one of the Top 5 Food and Wellbeing blogs in Australia as part of the Kidspot Voices of 2014 competition. She is well-known in the food blogging community both in Australia and overseas and just gosh-darned loves to eat. Sarah is based in Brisbane, Australia.
- Author(s)Sarah Coates
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull colour photography
- Weight770 g
- Width190 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine27 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.