All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSugar is the most controversial subject in diet debates today - alternately viewed as public health enemy No. 1 and an incent indulgence. A New York Times bestseller in hardcover, The Sugar Smart Diet reveals the suite of hidden sugars in food that have skyrocketed the nation's annual sugar intake to more than 130 pounds per person (sugar is t hiding where most people think), identifies which popular sugar increases the body's ability to store fat, and explains how excess sugar leads to diabetes, heart disease, and more.
- Author BiographyAnne Alexander is the editorial director of Prevention, the leading healthy lifestyle brand in the United States with a total readership of 8.7 million in print and more than 6 million online. Author of the bestselling book Win the Fat War, she lives with her husband and three children in Emmaus, PA.Julia VanTine writes about health from her home in Reading, PA.
- Author(s)Anne Alexander,Julia Vantine
- PublisherRodale Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/01/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEmmaus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press Inc.
- Content Note60 black & white photographs
- Weight476 g
- Width165 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.30Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.