All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis extraordinary work deserves to be called monumental for its scrupulous and exhaustive analysis of the development of the sugar industry in Cuba, for the imposing originality of its approach, and for the unsentimental but less passionate vision of history it embodies. The product of twenty years of historical research combined with ten years of ecomic and technical work in the industry, The Sugarmill is a landmark in post-revolutionary Cuban scholarship.
- Author(s)Manuel Moreno Fraginals
- PublisherMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/02/1975
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Content Note50ill.
- Weight417 g
- Width220 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byC. Belfrage
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.