All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionEnticing, exotic recipes fit for a Sultan's table - and your own discerning palates * Offers over 130 recipes, complete menu suggestions, and stunning full-colour photography throughout * Includes recipes for tangy egg-lemon soup, vegetable stuffed aubergines sauteed in fragrant olive oil, and richly stewed lamb on a bed of pllaf With an amazing array of recipes from exotic egg-lemon soup to stewed lamb, Turkish style, The Sultan's Kitchen offers over 130 tantalizing recipes, complete menu suggestions and wonderful photography. Both recipes and imagery will inspire any cook to create dishes fit for a sultan.
- Author BiographyChef Ozcan Ozan grew up in Izmir, Turkey, and has been cooking for nearly 30 years. Before opening The Sultan's Kitchen in Boston, he cooked professionally in Europe and Turkey, and attended Le Cordon Bleu cooking school in Paris.
- Author(s)Ozcan Ozan
- PublisherPeriplus Editions (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2001
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintPeriplus Editions (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/03/2017
- Content Notepho
- Weight807 g
- Width228 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.