All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.05Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.77Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionTrouble began when it disappeared. But it didn't really start until it was stolen. A break-in at The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) in Toronto, Canada, takes Interpol operatives on an investigation fraught with utmost danger involving assassins, US, Canadian and Cayman Islands government agencies, and US Federal politicians. An incunabulum kwn as 'Summa Angelica' disappears from its rightful owner in NY, ends up stolen from a ROM exhibition and causes panic among US senators, the US military and a Manhattan multi-millionaire. Unkwn to ROM and the covert operatives, the 507-year-old book contained a secret that would create a massive scandal that would rock US National Security. Agent Ron Bello and his team are summoned to locate the old book of moral theology, investigate its disappearance and the resulting clandestine operation proves to be the most sinister the group has ever encountered.
- Author(s)Alex Brillantes
- Publisher2204112 Ontario Inc.
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint2204112 Ontario Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.