All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect, girly summer read Reviewed the Book Armed with a degree that she doesn't have a clue what to do with, Ciara Bree convinces her two best friends, Elle and Gem to spend their first summer of freedom backpacking across the globe. Now it's time to shop, sunbathe, think about boys for a change, and party hard...LA, Miami, Paris, Santorini, Ibiza, Florence and Dublin...these fabulous jet-setters are in for the summer of their lives. From crashing celebrity parties in Tinseltown to grape-squishing in Florence, Ciara globetrots her way to happiness with her friends Elle and Gem by her side. But Elle's gorgeous cousin Zack keeps showing up, and while Ciara can think of a few ways to have fun with him, she starts to realise that her summer fling isn't as uncomplicated as it should be...Join the girls for a summer of fun, travel and romance. A summery treat perfect for fans of Holly Martin and Sarah Morgan.
- Author BiographyAll my life I've been dreaming up stories. My mum said when I was little I used to make all the My Little Pony figurines talk to each other, and even fall in love. Later, it was Barbie and Ken. In my teens, I played matchmaker with my friends at school. When I wasn't creating imaginary scenarios, I had my nose stuck in books, reading across genres and there was one thing I loved more than the escapism-the fact a story can touch me so deeply, like I was experiencing everything along with my characters. I knew from early on this was something I wanted to do for others. Fast forward a few years, and the dream almost got lost in real life, but I still couldn't shake it completely. Now I write sizzling romance with the hope of making my readers' hearts race like they are falling in love for the first time.
- Author(s)Aimee Duffy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.