Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.13
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.34
About this product
- DescriptionJustin and Chloe are spending their summer vacation with their grandparent's in Wattling Lock. They aim to get involved with the animals and help their grandmother run the market stall. While exploring old wrecks in the river backwater, Chloe hears a soft voice radiating from the wheelhouse of an old tugboat. Always inquisitive, she looks inside and feebly calls, Is anyone there? but there is reply. This spooked her as she stood alone in the dimly lit cabin and sent shivers running up and down her spine. Was it her imagination or was the Nene Queen enchanted? She persuades her father and grandpa to salvage the boat and gets the whole family involved in the rebuilding project. With their help, Sam turns an old tugboat into a magical pleasure boat in time for Chloe's birthday. Barnaby has a special surprise for her that is the start of a thrilling new adventure. A family outing to the local steam rally with their friends Annabelle and Toby was an awesome occasion. Justin is beaten in two of the games by Annabelle and has to perform a forfeit, but did he let her win? A cruise down the river for a picnic turned into a pleasant surprise as the village cricket team was playing the Lords Taveners. The men revive old memories with their school pals while the youngsters are introduced to some famous stars.
- Author(s)Bryan Hall
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.