All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a teenager is hard eugh without adding money, sex, secrets, and lies to the mix. For ten teenage girls, everything is about to change. This summer will test the boundaries of family, friendship, and even love. For Isabella Garcia, Esther Whitfield, Jane Hayward, Grace Lawrence, and Amanda Bradford, spending the summer apart for the first time since they became friends will give the girl's secrets time to become discovered. No one is safe from their own lies and Beverly Hills high school's most popular girls, a clique that call themselves 'The Peaches'. Blinded by revenge and jealous, Charlotte Kensington, her younger sister Patricia Kensington, Lindsay Lexington, Catherine Wellington, and Natalie Richardson discover secrets about each other, the other girls, and themselves. In this heart-wrenching story of betrayal; death, self-discovery, forgiveness, and so much more. These ten girls are living proof that money doesn't guarantee happiness or a problem free life. In fact, all being rich means is that you have to watch who you trust that much more. The choices these girls make will cause them all to be broken down this summer.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Smith is twenty-two years old, has attended Oakwood University and Pacific Union College, both times she studied photography. She has published non-fiction stories and poems with Review and Herald Publishing Company in Insight Magazine. She is the creator and photographer of Love's Beauty Photography, she started it when she was only seventeen years old. She travels often and writes from wherever she is living. Evelyn is currently living in Orangeburg, South Carolina in the process of moving to California. In addition to writing, she enjoys singing, photography, designing clothes and things. Painting, reading, cooking, eating and sleeping. Evelyn Smith is an all-around artist and dabbles in a little bit of everything.
- Author(s)Evelyn Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date03/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Photographer(s)Evelyn Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.