All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionArchaeologist Dusty Stewart is stunned when he uncovers an ancient Anasazi kiva, a ceremonial chamber, filled with the burned bodies of thirty-three children and two adults. Desperate to understand what happened at this small pueblo in A.D. 1263, Dusty calls in his archnemesis, Dr. Maureen Cole, hoping she can help him unravel the mystery of this tragedy. Across the thin veil of time, the Katsinas People walk the same trails, touch the same objects - and are stalked by a serial murderer. He is a holy warrior, fighting for a dying god, and his brutality kws bounds. But who is he? And how can they stop him?
- Author BiographyKATHLEEN O'NEAL GEAR is a former state historian and archaeologist for Wyoming, Kansas, and Nebraska for the U.S. Department of the Interior. She has twice received the federal government's Special Achievement Award for outstanding management of our nation's cultural heritage.W. MICHAEL GEAR, who holds a master's degree in archaeology, has worked as a professional archaeologist since 1978. He is currently principal investigator for Wind River Archaeological Consultants.The Gears, whose First North American Series hit the international as well as USA Today and New York Times bestseller lists, live in Thermopolis, Wyoming.
- Author(s)Kathleen O'Neal Gear,W. Micheal Gear
- PublisherTor Books
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Books
- Out-of-print date06/11/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.