All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sun two-speed crossword is Britain's bestselling crossword puzzle. If you fancy a brainteaser, dare to try the cryptic clues. For an easier ride, enjoy the definition-only clues. The cunning twist is that both types of clue lead to the same solution. Find out for yourself what all the fuss is about in this corker of a collection. There are two sets of clues for each crossword, one set cryptic and the other definition only, but the answers for both are the same. Challenge yourself with the cryptic clues, or if you are in a hurry, you can just use the simpler coffee-time clues to help you complete the puzzle. The Sun Two-Speed Crossword Books are clearly laid out with both sets of clues adjacent to the grid across a double-page spread, with all the solutions available at the back of the book. With its clever two-in-one format, The Sun Two Speed Crossword Book 10 will appeal both as a break from work or household chores, or as a more stimulating challenge.
- Author BiographyThe Sun is a daily tabloid newspaper published in the United Kingdom and Ireland with an average daily readership of approximately 6.9 million.
- Author(s)The Sun
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTimes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.