All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sunlit Zone is a moving elegy of love and loss, admirable for its narrative sweep and the family dynamic that drives it. A risk-taking work of rare, imaginative power. The Sunlit Zone combines the narrative drive of the vel with the perfect pitch of true poetry. A darkly futuristic vision shot through with bolts of light. Brilliant, poignant, disconcerting. - Adrian Hyland, author of Kinglake 350 and Diamond Dove: This vel in verse, at once magical and irresistible, draws us in to a vivid future. In Lisa Jacobson's telling, the Australian fascination with salt water and sea change is made over anew. Romance holds hands with science and takes to the ocean. - Chris Wallace-Crabbe, author of The Domestic Sublime and By and Large.
- Author(s)Lisa Jacobson
- PublisherFive Islands Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWollongong
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFive Islands Press
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.