All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
About this product
- DescriptionShop smart with America s foremost nutrition experts The American Dietetic Association takes you aisle-by-aisle through the supermarket, showing you how to make informed decisions about the food you buy for yourself and your family. Not just a guide to low-fat and fat-free items, this book gives you tips on reading labels and choosing foods that best fit your healthy eating plan following the ADA philosophy that all foods can fit. Learn the nutritional differences between fresh, frozen, and canned vegetables; how to compare presweetened, wholegrain, grala, and hot cereals; how to find the freshest seafood; and more! This handy guide also provides tips on food safety and stretching your grocery dollars.
- Author(s)ADA (American Dietetic Association),Mary Abbott Hess
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication31/03/1997
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleNutrition Now Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight178 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.