All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.31Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionGod has dreams and visions reserved in heaven... waiting for you! Too many people are stuck in the rut of the average, ordinary, and mundane. Why? They think what their natural eyes see is all there is to this life. There is more! What the eyes can see reflects only a portion of who you really are. Your body houses your spirit, and that spirit is the part of you that supernaturally interacts with God. Adam F. Thompson shares both his incredible personal encounters and Biblical insight showing you how to live from this supernatural place-specifically by communicating with God through dreams and visions. In these pages, you will learn how to: Position yourself to receive visions and dreams from heaven Build your faith by using your imagination Boldly decree God's promises over people's lives Now is the time for your dreams and visions to come alive, and advance God's Kingdom on the Earth!
- Author BiographyAdam, co-author of The Divinity Code to Understanding Your Dreams and Visions, has a remarkable grace to interpret dreams, move in words of knowledge, and demonstrate the prophetic. He has ministered extensively in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Pakistan, India, Africa, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Malaysia and the Philippines in crusades, feeding programs, and pastor's conferences. Adam has also been instrumental in planting Field Of Dreams Church in S. Australia.
- Author(s)Adam F Thompson
- PublisherDestiny Image
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationShippensburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Image
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.