All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Superva Model is a client service, client acquisition, and practice management model that drives an explosive acceleration in revenue and client satisfaction by capitalizing upon the 80/20 Rule. First implemented by financial advisors at Merrill Lynch-under the leadership of author Rob Knapp-it has grown increasingly popular within the financial services industry. The Superva Advisor skillfully outlines this proven model and reveals how it can be used to create an exceptional experience for your clients, while significantly growing your business.
- Author BiographyRob Knapp is a former Managing Director for Merrill Lynch and the architect of Supernova, which he developed with a team of financial advisors and leaders at Merrill Lynch. His passion for coaching talented individuals to reach exceptional levels of performance has solidified his reputation throughout the financial services sector as a visionary and creative leader.
- Author(s)Robert D. Knapp
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.