All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an examination of the theology of Samuel Rutherford (c.1600-1661), beginning with the doctrine of revelation and concluding with assurance of salvation. It is drawn largely from Rutherford's magnum opus or summa theologiae the Examen Arminianism and is set within the context of the seventeenth century dispute with Arminianism and the more contemporary debate concerning Calvin versus the Calvinists.
- Author BiographyGuy M. Richard is the minister of First Presbyterian Church in Gulfport, Mississippi, where he has served since Hurricane Katrina in 2005. He holds the Ph.D. from the University of Edinburgh (New College) in Edinburgh, Scotland, and has an overriding passion for Christ, his wife and family, running and swimming, and Auburn football.
- Author(s)Guy M Richard,Richard Guy
- PublisherSend The Light
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleStudies in Christian History and Thought
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaternoster Press
- Weight426 g
- Width208 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byDavid A S Fergusson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.