All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe Supreme Court Ecomic Review is an interdisciplinary journal that seeks to provide a forum for scholarship in law and ecomics, public choice, and constitutional political ecomy. Its approach is broad-ranging, and contributions employ explicit or implicit ecomic reasoning for the analysis of legal issues, with special attention to Supreme Court decisions, judicial process, and institutional design.
- Author BiographyIlya Somin is assistant professor at George Mason University School of Law. Todd J. Zywicki is the George Mason University Foundation Professor of Law at George Mason University School of Law and a senior scholar of the Mercatus Center at George Mason University.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleSupreme Court Economic Review
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIlya Somin,Todd J. Zywicki
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.