All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionFor forty-nine years, the Supreme Court Review has been lauded for providing authoritative discussion of the Court's most significant decisions. The Review is an in-depth annual critique of the Supreme Court and its work, one that strives to keep on the forefront of the origins, reforms, and interpretations of American law. Recent volumes have considered such issues as the 2000 presidential election, cross burning, federalism and state sovereignty, the United States v. American Library Association case, failed Supreme Court minations, and numerous First and Fourth amendment cases.
- Author BiographyDennis J. Hutchinson is a senior lecturer in law and the William Rainey Harper Professor in the College, master of the New Collegiate Division, and associate dean of the College at the University of Chicago. David A. Strauss is the Harry N. Wyatt Professor of Law at the University of Chicago. Geoffrey R. Stone is the Harry Kalven, Jr. Distinguished Service Professor of Law at the University of Chicago.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleSupreme Court Review
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight699 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Strauss,Dennis J. Hutchinson,Geoffrey R. Stone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.