The Surprising Joy of Exploring God's Heart: A Daily Adventure with 365 of His Names by Gaylyn R Williams (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionEmbark on a Life-Changing Adventure! Do you long to fall deeper in love with God? Would you like to come into His presence in new and fresh ways? In as little as five minutes a day, enhance your intimacy with God as you explore 365 of His names, from the Word. This powerful, daily devotional and journal will help you: Discover new insights into your awesome God Experience comfort, strength and hope from understanding God s character Expand your vision for God s power, majesty and greatness Enjoy a growing passion for God through praise and worship Transform your prayer life and strengthen your faith This unique treasure contains 365 names of God directly from the Bible. Uncover daily encouragement as you dig deeper into who God is and how He relates to you personally. Individuals, couples, families and small groups can use this simple, yet powerful tool to climb to new heights in your relationship with God and others. Enhance your experience by journaling about each name in the space available on each page. You ll be forever changed as you get to kw God in new ways.
- Author BiographyThe author of nineteen books, Gaylyn is best known for her practical, biblical approach to self-help. She addresses the struggles, disappointments and challenges that are common to all, honestly sharing from personal experience, including: abandonment as a child, deaths of her six-month-old son and her fiance, sixteen years as a single mom raising two rambunctious sons and major betrayals by a close friend. Her titles include The Surprising Joy of Exploring God's Heart, Keys to Joy and All Stressed Up and Everywhere to Go! She has been published by traditional and nontraditional publishers including Readers Digest, B&H Publishing Group, Thomas Nelson Publishers, Wycliffe Bible Translators, International Training Partners, Outskirts Press, Success Books, Standard Publishing and Joshua Morris Publishing. Raised as a missionary kid in Guatemala, Gaylyn went on to serve as a missionary with Wycliffe Bible Translators for fifteen years and The Navigators for three years. Since 1999, she has directed a nonprofit international ministry called Relationship Resources. Gaylyn is the mother of two married sons. Today Gaylyn writes and speaks nationally and internationally. Dozens of radio and television programs have featured her. She taught as an adjunct professor at Dallas Theological Seminary, Wheaton College, and English Language Institute China. She has also served on many boards of directors. Readers and students alike agree: Gaylyn is passionate about encouraging and equipping people in their relationship with God, themselves and others. Her writing and speaking are practical and biblical, empowering people to grow spiritually, personally, relationally, and professionally. Gaylyn can be contacted at Gaylyn@RRbooks.org Gaylyn Williams and her incredible life story and spirit inspire all those who are fortunate enough to hear her speak or read her story. Gaylyn's humble, but powerful, style is laced with humor, grace, heartache and joy, while her story embodies adventure, courage, triumph and tragedy. By creatively sharing the lessons she learned along the way, Gaylyn helps the rest of us see how we too can apply those lessons to ease our own burdens. -Kris Harty, Author and Speaker
- Author(s)Gaylyn R Williams
- PublisherRelationship Resources, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRelationship Resources, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.