All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis work reflects the search for proof of the existence of a mind that may be accurately called surrealist. Concentrating on painting and poetry, it shows how the surrealists envisaged, reacted to, and practiced art as a creative activity.
- Author(s)J. H. Matthews
- PublisherAssociated University Presses
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSusquehanna University Press
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.