Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ultimate adventurer's guide to camping and wilderness skills. You can learn to stay alive with The Survival Handbook from the Royal Marines Commandos , w in paperback. Want to kw what to do if you meet a bear in the woods, how to light a fire in the rain or what to do in shark-infested waters? Get the answers to these and many more questions with the ultimate guide to survival techniques. You can pick up survival basics, from staying fit, to planning your expedition and packing essential kit. You can discover what to do on a trail, from navigating and using pack animals to hiking or even skiing to your destination. You'll pick up wilderness techniques and learn to make shelters, find water, spot, catch and even cook wild food. Learn survival techniques from those who've been there, done it and survived and take on the most testing challenges nature can throw at you with The Survival Handbook - this book could save your life.
- Author BiographyAfter joining the Royal Navy in 1977, Colin Towell qualified as a Combat Survival Instructor with 22 Regiment SAS, and has spent over 30 years teaching land, sea, desert, jungle, and cold-weather survival skills. Visit www.colintowell-survival.com.
- Author(s)Colin Towell
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/03/2016
- Content Note1,000
- Weight924 g
- Width194 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.