Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $24.64
- AU $103.00Trending at AU $108.04
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.66
- AU $43.02Trending at AU $51.94
- AU $42.75Trending at AU $50.45
About this product
- DescriptionOne of today's most electrifying suspense velists, <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author Lisa Gardner returns with a shattering thriller that dares to play on our deepest vulnerabilities. In this masterful new vel, the killer may very well be the one you sympathize with the most.... <b>THE FIRST RULE IS NEVER BLAME THE VICTIM. They survived what woman should ever have to endure. Now these three women have the means, the opportunity, and the perfect motive. Are they trying to get away with murder--or is someone trying to make sure that this time they don't get away at all? <b>The Survivors Club</b>. . .that's what Jillian Hayes, Carol Rosen, and Meg Pesaturo call it. They won't consider themselves victims. They are survivors. They faced the blazing headlines and helped lead the investigation that caught the man who changed their lives forever. And w that Eddie Como, the College Hill rapist, has been murdered, shot down outside a packed courthouse moments before his trial was about to begin, all three women are openly ecstatic that he's dead. They are also the prime suspects in his murder. Detective Sergeant Roan Griffin kws all too well what can drive even the best people to cross the line. But he has never seen a case quite like this one. No one doubts that the murder of Eddie Como was a professional job, especially when the gunman is killed only blocks away from the shooting. But questions taunt Griffin: Who ordered the deaths of Eddie Como and his killer? Could three ordinary women have been driven to do he unthinkable? Had someone in the Survivors Club become a killer? Griffin seeks the truth--and finds himself confronted with the leader of the Survivors Club. Jillian Hayes is beautiful, successful, cool as ice, and she harbors a pain that mirrors Griffin's own. Did the horror of what happened to her push her over the thin and desperate line that separates survival and revenge? And if it did, could he blame her--or anyone in the Survivors Club? Then ather woman is brutally attacked. Suddenly, with the city on the ragged edge of panic, gripped in a media and political firestorm of controversy, cover-up, and conspiracy, the hunt is on for a ruthless and cunning killer. For Griffin, this may well be the case that shatters his career. For Jillian, the harrowing nightmare is beginning all over again. Someone is out there. Someone who wants to finish what was started. Someone who wants to make sure that one survives the Survivors Club.
- Author Biography<b>Lisa Gardner</b> is the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of thirteen novels. Her Detective D. D. Warren novels include <i>Love You More, Live to Tell, Hide, Alone, </i>and <i>The Neighbor</i>, winner of the International Thriller Writers' Award. Her FBI Profiler novels include <i>Say Goodbye, Gone, The Killing Hour, The Next Accident, </i>and<i> The Third Victim</i>. She lives with her family in New England.
- Author(s)Lisa Gardner
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byBecky Ann Baker
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time300
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.