All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental risks can have a significant impact on organizations, affecting investment decisions, stakeholder interactions, and government regulations. These risks have become more apparent particularly as the effects of climate change are felt by the world's industries, populations, and ecosystems. Organizations of all sizes can improve their chances of success-and survival-by integrating sustainability into their operations and decision-making. The Sustainability Handbook covers the complexities, challenges, and benefits of sustainability when pursued by corporate, academic, government, and nprofit organizations. It provides a blueprint on how organizations can reach or exceed ecomic, social, and environmental excellence. This second edition identifies the newest, most cutting-edge practices in the field to stimulate organizations of all types to take the next step toward sustainability, offering a wide variety of practical approaches and tools, including a model sustainability policy for organizations, summaries and tips on selecting sustainability codes, an extensive collection of sample metrics, and much more.
- Author(s)William R. Blackburn
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnvironmental Law Institute
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.